Monday 12 December 2011

I is back!

Hi Guys

Firstly, just a very quick thank you to 4 special ladies who have been very kind to me. Thank you Deb, Vicky, Liz and Gina. xxxx

Today, I would like to dedicate this blog to my friend Quinn. Quinn has always liked the fact that I am a Mummy dog. I have, in fact had two litters. To be honest, I hated it. I have now been done so I can't have anymore. It is not all it's cracked up to be. The little sods are so demanding and the sharp teeth make a serious mess of your nipples. And, by Dog, can they eat. None stop punching me with hard heads to turn over so they can eat.

No, I am glad it is all over. I suppose young Quinny is looking forward to being a stud dog. From the lads side, I am sure it is fun but not from mine!

Check out this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment