Wednesday 7 December 2011

My Cat

As yesterday was a very unexciting day, I thought I would use days like that to tell you about my family and friends. Today, my cat

Please allow me to tell you about Seven. Seven is a cat. She thinks she rules the house but I know that Mum does.

Mum & Dad are not cat people but Seven adopted them about 10 years ago. When I say she adopted them, I am serious. She appeared at the house and has never left. M&D would never kick out any animal so they became cat owners without wanting to be.

M&D have offered her to various friends and family over the years but nobody accepted and now they are resigned to the fact that they are stuck with her.

When I first arrived, I was a bit giddy around her and scared her. She scratched me a few times to get me to back off. However, as time has gone by, we have got used to each other and now have occasional nose rubs and have even shared a food bowl together when Mum has put tuna down for us.

Sometimes she is moody and doesn't tolerate me but most of the time she is my best feline pal

No comments:

Post a Comment