Tuesday 6 December 2011

My Dad is a bit mad

As many of my Twitter friends (@HiekiTheGSP) will know, my Dad is one of those Truck driver blokes. He has come off long distance work after 25 years of being away all week and now works days for Eddie Stobart. He mainly delivers on behalf of Tesco. He does a late shift which means he starts late morning and is normally done by 10 ish in the evening. However, last night he was delayed at one of Tesco's distribution centres. It was not unexpected at this time of year but I hate it because I want my Dad home all of the time. The reason I think he might be just a little bit mad is that he walked through the door at half past midnight last night and by the time he had fussed me and had a cuppa, it was well after 1 when he went to bed. At 6 this morning we were out having walkies! Even I was tired and I sleep most of the time! He says that so many years of getting up early means he always wakes up early but I just think he is a bit mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment